- Initial Installation
How to Install Dash 2 min
Create Default Jobs, Settings, & Configuration Record 1 min
Granting Support Login Access
- Configuring Dash (Dash2Web)
Opportunity & Person Journey Builders 3 min
Out of the Box Opportunity Journey Stages 1 min
Out of the Box Person Journey Stages 5 min
Dash Settings & Dash Attribution Configuration 4 min
- Configuring Dash (Non-Dash2Web)
Dash Out of the Box Configuration 4 min
Customizing Configuration Record & Adding New Account Stages 7 min
Tell Us What You Think
Installation and Configuration
Take these critical steps in getting your Dash instance installed, configured, and setup to set sail.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how to install Dash into your Salesforce environment.
- Complete the initial configuration of Dash & the Journey Builders.
- Know what the Default settings for Dash are out of the box.
- Customize the Dash Journey Builders to be more custom for your organization.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is designed for administrators who are looking to install and configure Dash.
8 short video tutorials and roughly 30 mins.
Additional documentation can always be found by visiting our Docs Site.