Orchestration and the Next Generation of Automation
To help get you on the fast track to orchestration success, we’ve put together a guide that shows you how to leverage your existing teams and systems to make ABM easier and more effective. We’ve also included 18 plays that will show you not only how to orchestrate your activities and campaigns, but also how to use automations to make orchestration effortless.
In orchestration, a play is a series of steps that orchestrates interactions across departments and channels to achieve a business purpose for one or more buying centers at target accounts.
Plays are a great way to effectively ensure that everyone in the company consistently follows best practices throughout their account work.
Engagio’s new guide offers 18 real examples of high-impact plays (yes 18!) including:
- Intent Plays to capture interest and drive awareness of accounts early in the buying cycle.
- Getting to MQA Play
- Retargeting to Reach MQA Play
- Nurture Sequence Deep-Dive Play
- Marketing Qualified Account (MQA) Plays to nurture and engage the right people at the right accounts.
- MQA for Consistent Experience
- MQA for Follow-Up
- MQA Direct Mail
- MQA Landing Page
- Shake the Tree Plays to get conversations going again at accounts that have gone dark.
- Took a Meeting but Went Dark
- Prospect Shows Intent
- Ad Campaign
- Closed Won Plays to get the most out of your current customer base.
- X-Sell with Ads
- Welcome Package
- Customer Advocacy Program
- At-Risk Renewals
- Closed Lost Plays to make lemonade out of lemons when you lose a deal, but there’s still information (and possibly a customer!) to be gained.
- Closed Lost Analysis
- Closed Lost Ad Audience
- Closed Lost Intent Surge
- Closed Lost Direct Mail
At Engagio, we have always believed that ABM is the single most significant opportunity facing every B2B organization. As more companies join the ABM movement, they’re realizing that Marketing must not only automate – it must orchestrate.