Introduction to Advanced Selectors
When to Use Relationship Selectors 3 min
Highly Specific MQA Criteria 10 min
Saving Time With Filters
Tell Us What You Think
Selectors with Complex Logic
You've learned the basics of utilizing selectors; however, you want to learn the logic behind creating complex scenarios. This lesson will teach you that with a few examples.
What You’ll Learn:
- When and how to utilize Relationship Selectors to drill down further while creating lists, filters, reports, etc.
- Through the example of an MQA stage, using selectors to create complex criteria.
- Saving time and becoming more efficient with the use of filters.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is designed for anyone who already has a grasp on Engagio's selector functionality and wants to now create more complex lists, filters, reports, etc. It is suggested that you take our Selectors course in the Building Blocks series before this course, if you haven't already.
2 video tutorials taking roughly 14 minutes and 3 readable lessons.
Additional documentation can always be found by visiting our Docs Site. Here are some you may wish to view:
- Understanding Selectors
- Add Advanced Logic to Selectors
- Operators in Selectors
- Understanding Relationships