Introduction to Selectors
Utilizing Selectors 2 min
Adding in Advanced Logic 2 min
Things to Keep in Mind
Tell Us What You Think
Learn the fundamental functionality used in many aspects of Engagio including building lists, filters, reports, segments, audiences, and automations.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how to utilize selectors to define who or what will qualify for a list, filter, report, audience, automation, or segment.
- How to utilize advanced logic within selectors to ensure desired results.
- Tips and tricks for building complex selectors and the logic behind them.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is designed for anyone utilizing Engagio, as selectors are a key piece of functionality that you will utilize in many different areas of the Engagio platform and Orchestrator.
2 video tutorials taking roughly 5 minutes and 3 readable lessons.
Additional documentation can always be found by visiting our Docs Site. Here are some you may wish to view:
- Understanding Selectors
- Add Advanced Logic to Selectors
- Operators in Selectors
- Understanding Relationships